Saturday, March 11, 2023

Neighbor's girlfriend

 They asked their friends to water their flowers when my neighbors were frozen. They had a lot of flowers, and the friend was happy to contribute as well. Summertime, and it was very warm. I only wore my swimsuit to move about my apartment. The entrance door rang. I opened it to find my friend in front of me. She advised watering the plants in the apartment but, sadly, couldn't locate a flower sprayer. I invited the lady inside and mentioned that I had a syringe like that because she had an incredibly cool appearance. I invited her inside after entering the living room. I turned around after grabbing the sprayer from the windowsill. That is when she entered. She had a horny appearance. She wore a miniskirt made of faded dark blue denim and was about 40 years old.

Her white t-shirt was tightly wrapped around her protruding breasts. Despite her age, she still had great figure and fairly large tits. I gave her the syringe and instructed her to hose down all the flowers with it. I'll start brewing coffee right away. Yes, she replied, and she walked to the entrance. I went after him and shut the door. Her mini skirt and black tights demanded my attention. Her skirt rocked slightly as she shook her ass. Slowly, I started to feel horny. I later made coffee. It rang again after twenty minutes. She had finished. She sat in the living room after I invited her in. We then had coffee. She was then asked if wearing the tights in the summer didn't make her feel too warm.

I definitely said that I love jeans minis like no other, but she said something, and it looks much nicer, don't you think? Oh, she said before standing up. What do you think of me? That should be you, that is how it should be. I want to feel a woman's ass and poke my head up her skirt to lick her down there whenever I see her wearing a denim mini skirt and black pantyhose. I also picture how she jerks my cock off with her stockinged foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June