Friday, February 24, 2023

Train Slave

A Friday was involved.


I boarded the train to my home in Wedel, as I do almost every day. Soon after eight o'clock. m. and the rush hour congestion was gradually decreasing. I sat down on one of the last benches and, feeling worn out, drowsily perused the newspaper that had been left on the seat across from me.


The train, which was about to depart, had leaking door seals, which allowed a chilling breeze to enter the compartment. It appeared that nothing had changed from before. My nose was assaulted by the strong odor of alcohol as a rather ragged homeless man stumbled past on the platform outside. However, I remained the only passenger in the train vehicle.


A female voice whispered, "Stay back, please!" over the brand-new, gleaming chrome loudspeakers, and the train jerked gently into motion. I concentrated on the sports page of the newspaper, only passingly noting the stations and people boarding and alighting.


Othmarschen Bahrenfeld from Blankenese. You can access the S31 from Altona by way of Holstenstrasse, Sternschanze, and Dammtor and travel toward Berliner Tor. Please move quickly when changing trains. I was home in just 30 minutes. An elderly woman knitting was seated diagonally across from her. Five young people found a confusing billboard at the end of the compartment amusing.


The 5 boys got out, where else should they get out, and left cheering, "Next stop: Reeperbahn!" How could I have guessed that from this moment on, my life would change completely. I gave the platform a quick glance. What a lady!


You were about 28 years old with long brown hair, a slim build, and, what really caught my attention, tight, shiny black patent leather clothing. She lasciviously took one final drag of her cigarette before extinguishing it with her 10 cm stiletto pumps and boarding the train. My heartbeat picked up. While there were open seats throughout the entire train, she slowly drew nearer and moved almost deliberately in my direction, the only other male passenger at the time. When her eyes met mine, he was so confident and assertive that I almost felt bad for turning my head away. I smelled a combination of leather, cigarette smoke, and an overpowering perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June