Monday, February 20, 2023

The bet

 Regarding a wager that my mistress had made. I needed to identify her. When your hands, feet, and face are all bound together and your mouth and nose are the only openings in a rubber mask, it may sound simple, but it's not.
The majority of her friends were gathered in my mistress's apartment. A large number of amiable mistresses came to visit with their slaves because it was the monthly mistresses' gathering. The slaves were required to smell their mistresses' feet and lick their shoes and boots in order to identify them. All of the boots tasted and smelled alike because the women in attendance had previously been in the soggy garden. Although she had bet that I would be the fastest, I was unable to locate my mistress.
She only gave my body a few painful kicks and punches during the course of the evening, so her punishment was not severe. I also had to endure the collective spanking, during which each mistress took turns hitting my back, balls, and ass.
When we were once again by ourselves, the real punishment started. As she put on my ankle straps, knee cuffs, handcuffs, testicle harness, face mask, and collar, I first had to get down on one knee in front of her with my legs clasped. She then threaded a cord through the bonds, limiting my movement to a knees-and-elbows crawl through the rooms. The head was restrained.
I got to feel the cane of her authority resting on my battered buttocks in this submission position. She explained to me her plan to teach me how to identify tastes. She hid this shoe in her apartment and then stuck the high heel of a patent leather pump in my mouth before dipping it in sugar. I started scrounging around the apartment like a dog. She accompanied me while she paused time. It started kicking again after the first ten minutes because I hadn't located a shoe.
Currently, she altered the game's rules. The title of the game was changed to "Hot and Cold.". There was another smack, depending on which way it crawled. The hit gets harder the further the direction is off. I was able to locate my mistress's shoes with her assistance. I now needed to lick clean another pair, though. Thereafter, more failed attempts were made.
When we reached the kitchen, I was in excruciating pain all over and could hardly move. The penny dropped as soon as I heard the heels make contact with the tiles. I could have looked for hours, but the pair was still new, and it was the only pair that still had a plastic sole beneath the heel (I had traded this tip for all the others with metal, as they wore out less quickly that way). Consequently, it had to be the brand-new pair of patent leather shoes. I turned to face her and lowered my head gradually to her feet.
"A good 45 minutes, that's how long the penalty will last! Off to the studio!" she exclaimed.
I cringed in fear after learning that I would receive a penalty rather than the anticipated reward. When I took off the mask, she put the heels of her long, pointed boots in my mouth before removing them. She fastened the footwear there with a large belt so that the soles pressed against my face. She dragged me back to kneeling while holding onto my hair. In the recliner, she sat down in front of me and lightly rubbed my neck with the soles of her boots. The boot heels pressed down on me from above, and the painful pump heels pierced my throat.
She finally released me from the pumps in my mouth after an incredibly long time. She pushed one over my large member, freeing it from the tight harness in the process. Having used the heel earlier, I was now free to lick the second one completely clean.
She pulled it further back by grabbing the heel of the pump that was over my bag. Deeper pressure from the pumps was applied to my chubby member. She sat on my back and scratched my balls with her pointed nails at the same time. I threw myself into her brand-new shoe with a thudding groan. It served as a satisfying reward for that long, tiring evening and myriad aching bones.
But after that, she placed the fully waxed shoe in front of me. I had to lick it clean. She sat on my back and used her heels to anguishly press my head onto my shoes. In this painful and uncomfortable position, I licked up my cum. Being in the deepest part of the position, just before I was finished, I felt her warm poop run down my back, then down my neck, to my cheeks and mouth.
Before she kicked me in the behind and let me leave work, I now had to mop the floor with my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June