Sunday, February 19, 2023

Awkward afternoons

 Marc and I had been living together for almost six months; we had a cozy apartment that we had furnished, and I felt secure and at ease in our relationship. We had the entire house to ourselves because the apartment was on the ground floor and the tiny top-floor apartment was at the time vacant. This extended to the sizable and somewhat disorganized garden. That was very appealing to me. It's really cosy because of the high hedges, numerous bushes, and neglected trees. On the terrace or simply with a blanket on the lawn in front of the living room, we frequently sat. It was excellent. Undisturbed as well.

The early days of spring were when we got to know our neighbors. Due to the increased amount of time spent outside, something similar occurs naturally. Age-wise, Sven and Anna were with us, and occasionally the four of us would just sit and enjoy quiet evenings in our garden.

I said, allowing myself to be driven by the mess, "Before the two come, we have to tidy up a bit. Last week was Marc's birthday. We were looking forward to spending a leisurely afternoon with our couple after the required party with the parents last weekend. Marc and I worked together to organize the apartment's mess and make it look relatively tidy by the time we were done. However, this isn't always the case.

Sven followed Anna into the living room after she gave the open terrace door a quick knock. The two draw closer as I hastily don a brand-new T-shirt. I rushed and forgot to put on a bra. It wouldn't be seen since I already have a small bust size.

I had known for a while that my friend really liked Anna. Not only did the two get along well, but my neighbor also seemed to really like my lover. He also told me that he thought she was very attractive. I wasn't, though, because it turned out so well for us. I had to pretend to myself in private that I could understand him in some way. Anna was very attractive to me as well. She had flat breasts, was slim, and was in excellent physical condition; as a result, she frequently wore no bra underneath. And she had a ridiculously adorable butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June