Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A bizarre employment agency

 I was cycling along a poorly paved gravel road on the edge of the Töppersee when a light, cool breeze blew in my face. Three months have passed since I last had a job. Naturally, I could have gotten a new job a long time ago. But why should I bend myself more than is absolutely necessary for it? For eight years, I worked for my former boss. He only wanted to give me an additional 100 DM once I had finished my three years of accounting schooling. "It's not," I immediately responded.
He kicked me out after I made a few unsuccessful attempts to apply elsewhere. I've been free for three months at this point. I feel more liberated than ever. In any case, I never experienced boredom while unemployed. Even my financial survival was secure because of my low monthly expenses. I participated in club chess games and did a lot of biking. I used to spend my quiet time reading strange books, most of which focused on the idea of a man as a woman's slave.
I used the computer to browse the internet while seated in front of it. I went back to looking for websites and ads from women seeking slaves. I occasionally questioned whether I should try to fully immerse myself in this peculiar world. I've previously served as a woman's slave. ("Meine Herrin") She had a lovely personality.
It would have been the end of my life as I know it. That much I was positive. My mistress had graciously granted me freedom after I somehow got the willies. Because this woman was truly a blessing, any other slave would have likely labeled me an idiot. Of course I was older now, and I wondered if I should really try something like this again. I'm now 32 and was only 24 at the time. A lot has happened to me.
I've taken a few vacations and experienced all sexual levels. After a certain point, there is no going back. Should I try again? Should I be enslaved once more? Maybe forever this time. This limit, in my opinion, is lastly reached when a slave has sold his apartment and transferred the money to his masters. Should I permit it to progress that far this time?
The light wind grew chilly as dusk fell. I made my way to my modest home. Today saw the release of The X-Files. I've recorded every episode of it and haven't yet missed one. Such earthly joys would probably not have been given to me if I had been a real slave, which is what would have happened.
I continued to enjoy my free time for a few more weeks. I was aware deep down that the lovely moment would pass quickly. Something would alter. I had that knowledge. Then, as I was browsing the Internet, I discovered something that I had often secretly desired. It was something that suggested actual slavery. A website titled "Slave Market" was discovered. Its design was quite straightforward, and it lacked the usual ornate depictions of the whip-wielding woman in black. It was a PIN board where both sexes could post their advertisements. There, which was broken down into various categories, were the opposites of dominant and submissive personalities. On the board with the label "employment agency," I read through the times. For instance, it stated:.
I'm not expecting more from BEATING AS WAGE. Despite my lack of education, I work hard and follow orders. - Sender. Ruprecht Knecht.
Whether he was made a slave of a man or a woman made no difference to the man. No, I don't think that would be for me. and yet. What a succinct advertisement. However, it also mentions that the slave-able creature does not bring wish lists. Such people undoubtedly quickly locate their mistress or master.
Contrarily, the man's advertisement below is one that will likely remain on the board for a while:.
SLAVER DESIRES STRICT MISTRESS. I want to renounce my former existence and be unable to go back. Since my employment has not yet been terminated, I am a commercial clerk. My education allows me to work in a variety of fields. I don't have any demands or lists, but I'd never do a man's bidding.
That was certainly much more specific. And it almost went in the direction I had in mind. But I was confident that my reading would be even more precise. I calmly entered the word processor to prepare the most significant advertisement of my life after marking the URL and exiting the web, switching off the modem. I required rest, time, and first a cup of coffee for that. I still had the money to buy these liquids. I was aware that the advertisements might also turn into books. So I started to write a real application:.
TAX CLERK AND ACCOUNTANT, 32 YEARS OLD, AVAILABLE FOR TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT.
Please accept my application as what you require, dear lady(s). I have experience working for different tax consultants as a trained tax assistant. Later, I was a successful graduate of additional accounting coursework and worked as an accountant for a computer company. I have the skills necessary to independently prepare tax returns, annual financial statements, and bookkeeping. Payroll accounting is something I have experience with. But my understanding of this is merely fundamental. I received cost accounting and financing training as part of my advanced accounting training. But I haven't yet been able to put my knowledge to use in this place.
I'm used to deferring to women. I wouldn't have any issues, though, even if she were serious. I've never been able to submit to men. I would act like a normal person there. I take good care of my body and my hygiene.
My application was made with the intention of becoming a lady's personal property, both physically and spiritually. a complete enslavement from which I can never escape. My sole responsibility and life's work should be to ensure my future owner's wellbeing.
I'm writing to the lady(s) who think I can be useful to them with my application.
I take it for granted that when I greet my mistress(es), I will put my lips on their shoes. For me, beatings, kicks, and humiliation are routine occurrences. I have no other expectations. In addition, I am conscious of the fact that my obligations are to fulfill them rather than to make any. I have human-like sensitivity and am sensitive to pain. I will, of course, submit to all the suffering you subject me to without protest.
I'll try to work as efficiently as I can for you so that you incur the fewest penalties possible.
If you don't treat someone like me like a person with rights but rather treat them like any other piece of your property, then you have every right to call me in right away. You can already think of me as your property without having to kindly invite me. Without rights; submissive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

June